PiscesJNJ...in a nutshell

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PiscesJNJ

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Jaclyn and I'm almost 22 (on March 15th) so that makes me a Pisces (JNJ are my initials). I live in Texas, home in the Dallas area and college at UT-Austin. Hook 'em Horns!! I'm a senior and obtaining a degree in English and a minor in communications.

Anyway, that's about me in a nutshell. Nice to meet everyone. :(

Nice to meet you my name is Chris i am from Kentucky, i am 20 yrs old and have 3 tamagotchi excluding the original 1996 ones i still play with. If you have any questions feel free to ask :(

Those names Dallas and Austin are people from my class 0.0

Hello and Welcome I'm Violet a tama member here and I'd like to give you another warm welcoming here at Tamatalk this is a very nice place with lots of people and forums where you can ask questions and get answers, you can also always always ask me if you have any other questions regarding about Tamatalk if you want any information about me you can click here that is where my profile is help here in Tamatalk if you want to change ave or sig or pro. you can click here in My Controls is should help you with alot of things. if you can't find something that you are looking for click on the TamaTalk Map on the useful links column that should help you with alot. Wanting to play some games? Click Here for a useful link to the arcade or click on it on the useful links culumn. Ah one of my favorites that chat Click here to enter the chat but it's only open on saturdays but that's alright. I just gave a couple of great links to check out so why don't ya it'll start you great here in Tamatalk have lots of fun and welcome :D

~vi :D

[SIZE=14pt] :D Hello and welcome to tamatalk.com! You will get very obsessed with this site once you join it! If you need help and your new to the Tamagotchi world go to my website (on my signature below) and then you will know a lot for a beginner. Tamatalk is a great site for Tamagotchi fans. You will have lots of fun here! If you need help go to “help for new Tamagotchi owners” and then make your topic, and you’ll get it answered! You will know so on like an expert about tamagotchis! So thanks for joining the community! Hope you make new friends! :D [/SIZE]

:ph34r: ~Ivette~ :lol:

i am a pisces to. My birthday is on the 8th of march and i am ten at the moment but 11 very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back