Pit Bulls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah on the news there were reports of dangerous Maltese dog attacks.

Pit bulls are not completely innocent; any dog breed has the potential to be dangerous, but no dog breed should be considered dangerous because each animal is different with its own personality. So we can't make general breed stereotypes unless we have met every single dog of the breed personality. :p

I still think extra care should be taken when it comes to pit bulls and other dogs that have commonly attacked people. The safety of a state's residents should be the top priority and pets should only be given to responsible owners. I do not believe that every dog attack is the owner's fault. There have been perfectly cared for and trained dogs that suddenly mauled off the face of its owner in her sleep :( You can't blame humans for everything, because dogs have minds of their own you know.

"dangerous Maltese attacks" HAHA, I have a Maltese mix and he's nothing like that. Goes to show each dog's different.

Little dogs tend to be brats anyway. He's getting really stubborn in his old age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back