Pivot

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hstama2

Reaction score
Will Pivot kill my computer? I've heard a few rumors that it killed someones, but i'm not sure.

That rumour is complete crap. xD

I didn't think anyone seriously believed that.

We had to do Pivot animations at school.

Nobody died.

In fact, mine was named "Most Original". 8D

Just because I got bored and made all the little stick figures blow up.

^ You get all these little stick people things. And you have to move them around to create an animation. Using their pivoting joints in their limbs. Bit by bit. It's really boring for me, but maybe someone with a better attention span would find it more enjoyable.

Yeh we got it on our school computers.

Its funny. I made someone doing something nasty with a Donkey :furawatchi:

Pivot rocks! I got myself banned from it at my old school for having too many dodgy animations. Before that we had to make a 1 minute pivot movie and ours won!

I have it on the other computer here and its a boredem killer not a computer killer. Maybs you downloaded a crap version or a fake.

Jen loves Pivot. She's obsessed 8D

Yeah, its cool. The rumours are fake... Pivot is amazing <3

Pivot is so good. It's great for rainy days, or when no-one's online. I used to use it on my laptop all the time, I need to download it onto this "computer".

Um... no, it won't kill your computer... unless it's so slow that scrolling takes all the CPU to peform. But yeah, you should download it, it's quite fun.

Pivot isn't bad, whenever it's on the schools Share drive, everyone I know snatches it! I have a copy on my flash drive!

I make pervy animations xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back