Pix Career Training

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey, hope everyone had a great weekend! I was wondering, are there any specific things I should do if I am aiming to get my Tama to train for a specific career? I assume it is random, but if there is something I am missing I would love to learn! (Nvm, I just learned about how it works!)

Last edited:
Hey, hope everyone had a great weekend! I was wondering, are there any specific things I should do if I am aiming to get my Tama to train for a specific career? I assume it is random, but if there is something I am missing I would love to learn! (Nvm, I just learned about how it works!)

It isn’t random, each Pix Tama has three potential jobs (which vary from tama to tama) based on how you raise them.

When your Pix reaches adulthood, it unlocks a training room that has one of three minigames that centers around either cooking, crafting, or performing. The room you get will depend on what you do with your Tama the day before (this CAN change day to day, you are not locked to one room). The job you get will depend on which training you spent the most time doing. For example if you get the cooking room 3 days but never use it much and get the crafting room only 2 days but used it quite a bit, they will get a crafting based job.

The factors that decide each room are…

Cooking- Eating or cooking more than anything else.
Performance- Using the Arcade, park, or exploring more than anything else.
Crafting- Customization of items, USING items to play with, or changing accessories more than anything else.

I hope this info helps and I am attaching two cheat sheets I found that tell you what job each tama get specially based on how they are trained, if you don’t mind being spoiled.

Attachments

• IMG_1581.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1582.png
    4 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back