PixelChix...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvr

Reaction score
it seems pretty cool, i pressed some buttons on one at the store, its pretty big and pricey tho .. anyone have one or atleast knows what i am talking about? Lol.

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...664647?v=glance i think it gives the illusion that it is in color

* i would click on the See larger image button its a lot clearer

Last edited by a moderator:
it seems pretty cool, i pressed some buttons on one at the store, its pretty big and pricey tho .. anyone have one or atleast knows what i am talking about? Lol.
https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...664647?v=glance i think it gives the illusion that it is in color

* i would click on the See larger image button its a lot clearer
i think it seems pritty cool.where can u buy them?

That's probably the scariest version of a V-pet I've seen for a while. This is supposedly aimed towards "grade-school" girls, probably because it needs attention and whatnot, but maybe this should be more aimed at primary-school girls. (Primary school is 1st and 2nd grade where I live.)

That type of thing doesn't appeal to me either, but I'm in middle school/junior high... :puroperatchi:

Hmm, my mom said, "Oh, look, that's going to be the new craze." Personally, I don't think it will last long.

It's a huge ripoff of tamagotchis, except that it's in 3-D version. Anyone want to check the reviews on eBay so far?

Hmm, my mom said, "Oh, look, that's going to be the new craze." Personally, I don't think it will last long.
It's a huge ripoff of tamagotchis, except that it's in 3-D version. Anyone want to check the reviews on eBay so far?
That won't be a new craze. They have to be cheap and appeal to both boys and girls for it to be a big craze. I personally think it won't be a craze.

Regards,

DarkCore :rolleyes:

Yeah I say that it looks great NOT.It's not as fun as a tamagotchi and it's pricyer why the heck would anyone buy that!

Bandi:Yes we've got them trained to hate fakes!

Secretary:Those kids act like zombies...

Bandi:It's the 90's all over again...

secretary:It better not be I'm not wearing a black and white polka dot dress and huge earrings and I am NOT having frizzy hair again!

Lol you won't understand that is you havn't been through your 24 year old sisters old clothes and photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back