Plan what your tama will grow into! (v4)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddie Candy Kid

Reaction score
O-Kay, So I worked most of this out but there are a few tiny missing bits. Each teenager can turn into three different adults depending on what you teach it...

Hinotamatchi & Gourmetchi:

Smart=Tosakatchi

Style=Togetchi

Friendly=Simasimatchi

Young Kuchipatchi & Oniontchi:

Smart=???

Style=Tarakotchi

Friendly=Kuchipatchi

Young Memetchi & Ichigotchi:

Smart=???

Style=Memetchi

Friendly=Violetchi

Young Mametchi & Young Androtchi:

Smart=Mametchi

Style=Androtchi

Friendly=Zukyutchi

Ringotchi & Young Mimitchi:

Smart=Mimitchi

Style=Maidtchi

Friendly=Marotchi

Nikatchi & Young Dorotchi:

Smart=Pukatchi

Style=Sebiretchi

Friendly=Yattatchi

Note 1: I didn't include the Universal teens above, but I presume they turn into Universal adults.

Note 2: Mr.Turtlepedia=Smart, Ms.Flower=Style, Mr.Canvas=Friendly.

Hope this helped!

Maddie Candy Kid

For Yangu Memetchi and Ichigotchi, high Intelligence points make it Ponitchi.

And for Yangu Kuchipatchi and Oniontchi, high Intelligence points make it Minotchi.

Tamagotchi V4; I know lots of stuff how to get these characters ! I also had oldies and two secret characters Makiko and Oyajitchi (child you get from oldies).

To get Mame character you need to look well after the baby, feed it food and snacks every time when the hearts go empty so in an hour it will evolve into Harutchi. Harutchi toddler will become Mame teen, all you need to do then is to work on your skill points, for example if you want it to become Mametchi you will need to earn intelligence points; if you want Androtchi you need to earn style/fashion points ect. Note! you need to earn more than 60 points in total otherwise you will end up with universal adult.

To get Meme character just feed it two or three times with food and snacks FILL ONLY ONE HEART AT THE TIME other words you don't need to look well after it at all and it should evolve into one of these: Mizutamatchi, Puchitchi or Mohitamatchi. From Mohitamatchi mine always evolves into Meme teen but I want to get Kuchi! Again you will need to earn skill points for the character you want. Violetchi social skills/kindness, Memetchi style/fashion, Ponytchi intelligence.

I would like to get help with Kuchi family find it difficult to get them. :D

Latest posts

Back