PLANE TICKETS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

for every tamagotchi , the codes are different! So it really dosen't matter! :D

can someone discribe what a plane ticket looks like and how do you know what trip it is :lol:

I wanted to buy a ticket from my shop, but I never see them? Can someone explain how they look so I could spot one next time??@_@
They look like rectangle with foreghin FOR-HEN flags on them They are usually 2000-5000 gotchi points.

Sorry im new to this bought a ticket from shop but my tamagotchi wont use it :kuribotchi: . its a teen at the mo do i have to wait till its older its also refusing to use roller skates darts and make up i know some of them dont use some things i have a mametchi and it dosent want to use anything i buy

can someone discribe what a plane ticket looks like and how do you know what trip it is :D
the plane ticket has the countrys flag on it and our 2000 2 5500 gotchi points and when its a sale there only 1100 gotchi points hope i helped :D

[SIZE=8pt]The codes won't work even if you have the username. When you try to enter the code into you tama to get the rare gift it will come up saying error. This is because each tama has a username. It will work if it was Becky (as that is my username) but if it was Amy and I enter the code it will not work. :lol: [/SIZE]

Tickets are on sale in the shop from time to time and are very expencive :D :D ;) anyway u gota have your username to put in passcodes say your name was Tama and u typed that into tamatown then thoso passwords would work but if ur name was Gotchi it would'nt kk

u get a present at the end of a trip, put the code into tamatown simple :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

It only works if you have gone to that place on your tamagotchi already. Otherwise that info is useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back