Plane tickets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnotatedAlice

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is a teenager and bought a plane ticket for what looks like America. How do I use it? :blink:

Well, first of all, it has to be an adult to use it, and when that time comes, you just go to games, then items, find the ticket, then select it and you will watch your tama take off for vacation!

My tamagotchi is a teenager and bought a plane ticket for what looks like America. How do I use it? :furawatchi:
You have to have a Bandai Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion V3 in order for this to work.

(1) get a ticket. They are sometimes available in the shop in your Tamagotchi. If you don't see any now, check back in about 4-6 hours. You may not see any for a couple of days, but eventually they'll show up. You can use the time to get Gotchi points because you'll need them, since the tickets are expensive (several thousand Gotchi points each).

(2) wait until your Tamagotchi is an adult. If it's not an adult, you can't use the ticket.

(3) use the ticket. Have a paper and pencil ready for the password. Select the ticket in your item list and use it. When the password appears on your Tamagotchi's screen, write it down.

(4) get a souvenir password. Go onto TamaTown, and enter the travel shop. Click on the computer in the travel shop, and when prompted to do so, enter the password from step 3 above.

(5) claim your souvenir. Go into the password section on your Tamagotchi, and enter the souvenir password from step 4 above. A travel souvenir will now appear in your souvenir list on your Tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back