Planet Tamogotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamamametchi

Reaction score
Dear Diary,

I think around midnight Luckey woke me. I looked out the window. I could not belive what I saw. The JD ship was heading right to a planet no one has ever seen before. We landed right after the ship did. There were tama's screeming and running but JD got a couple people. Luckey and I got out of the UFO just in time because Luckey landed just a little too close to JD's ship and it was burned. He screemed and people stared at us. Two people came over to us. They were different from the rest. I mean the tama's we were seeing were a little different from us but not much. But they looked like URA-tama's. There was a Ura-Violetchi and a Ura-young mametchi. There names were Lily and Max. They told us a long time ago when Lily was a toddler and Max was a baby JD took them but they excaped and laned here. They will fix Luckey's UFO if they come home with us. We agreed and will have to sleep here tonight.

:ichigotchi: Betty :mimitchi:

Latest posts

Back