plants

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slothluver

Reaction score
if you buy a plant from the shop wen you tama is an adult it will get poin'ts every time! :kusatchi: :kusatchi:

really. i've neever tried it, but i did notice some pattern in items you buy from the shops. for example, when i bought the treasure chest the first time as an adult, i turned old, but when i bough it a second time, as a teen, it was points

That's not always true for some time even if your a adult their is a chnace to become someing bad.

hmmm... I'm not sure, but if it works for you then okay. I've never tested this theory but you never know.

if you buy a plant from the shop wen you tama is an adult it will get poin'ts every time!  ;)   ;)
I'm not sure about that....oh well you could be right

Last edited by a moderator:
ill try it! but ever since i bought my plant, which was a month ago, i havent got anything from it! :) :)

Yeah! Last time i got a plant as an adult, it turned into a monster. :hitodetchi: But all the other times, i got points! :(

i don't know about you guys but mine always get a flower. once it got 1000 but thats it! :kuribotchi:

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on guys give the guy a break he posted what he thought. If you disagree then say it in a nice way!!!! ^_^

Actully, it can also get the happy face. But once in a while it has gotten a mean face even when an adult.

if you buy a plant from the shop wen you tama is an adult it will get poin'ts every time! :D :D
What do you mean though by when you said get points every time?

:D :D :D ;) :D

The age of your Tama doesn't actually affect what the plant gives you. It either becomes a smiley face, glowering face, or a bag of points. I've had babies get smiley faces, I've had adults get points, and everything in between. It's all a game of chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back