Plants

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So... yeah. What does the Plant item do? I have a few, and I've heard that it gives your Gotchi Points or something. Um, apparently not. At least not for me. e_e;

Last edited by a moderator:
The plant is random. It can either give you points, a monster plant with sharp teeth, or a smiley plant. You must be unlucky! Hope I helped :furawatchi:

The plant gives u random things. It will either give u points or it will give you a present if you are lucky. If you are unluncky you will get a smiley face which gives you nothing or if you are really unlucky you will get a mean face which takes away one of your happpy hearts. Hope things work out with the plant! :furawatchi:

The plant is a gamble really, cause like the others said you can get a number of different things. I've gotten quite a few points from it before, so I don't think it hurts to buy one when you see it in the shop.

Here's what each thing does:

Gotchi Points: You get money! (YIPPEEE!)

Smiley face: 1 Happy Heart (YAY!)

Monster Face: 1 Happy Heart taken away! (NO!)

Hope this helps!

~Rey Mysterio~ ^_^ <_< :lol: :furawatchi: :mimitchi: ^_^ :p

r u sure it ALWAYS takes a happy heart ?

plants don't give presents. i have used a plant dozens of times and i have not got a present

So... yeah. What does the Plant item do? I have a few, and I've heard that it gives your Gotchi Points or something. Um, apparently not. At least not for me. e_e;
Yes, it sometimes can give you Gotchi Points! (One time I received 900 GP from it!) However, it sometimes can give you a sunshine face, which gives your Tama 1 happiness point, or a bad face, which makes your Tama lose a happiness point. Rey Mysterio is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back