playin the bump game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

odd kid

Reaction score
this is probably not the right board for this, but this is my first post so hopefully u can forgive me..

sounds stupid but, how do u play the 'bump' game?? (connection vrsn 2) I am so confused! do u press B repeatetly or just when the bar shows. maybe i'm stupid but the instructions told me nothing. please reply or PM me

thanks

:lol: :rolleyes: :ph34r: :wacko: :mellow:

O.k well first don't worry because you put it in the right place. Just remember if you have any tamagotchi questions post it here! :rolleyes: Anyway... To play the bump game you need a fat tama, because without a fat tama your tama won't get past the 1st round. If your tama is 50lbs is should do pretty good! :wacko: So after your tama is done facing off with the tama it's facing and PUSH appears on the top of the screen hit the B button and a power meter will show up. Hit B again and try to get the highest power ou can get. The power meter helps a little but if more depends on how fat your tama is! Hope this helps! :mellow: -RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back