Playing A Tama-Go Without TamaTown?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teardroponfire

Reaction score
Okay, I finally bit the bullet and purchased three TamaGos (hehehe, even got hubby to try one but it has been paused for over a day now so we shall see!). First, I have to say it....the size of this thing is MASSIVE. I am still trying to contemplate how I am going to fit this in the pocket of my scrubs at work. I will only be able to play one of these at a time if I can even fit one of them in my pockets at all. I'm not sure I like how 'huge' they are. And I thought the TMGC+C was big..wow! Anyways.

I read the review https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/182767-tamago-an-in-depth-reveiw/ and that was really helpful. However, I am wondering with TamaTown inaccessible for me, is my play limited? What I mean is there is no way for me to get clothes for my tama (which I thought was a feature but maybe I am confusing it with the IDs). Do other games become available as your tama ages? Shoot the bug, long jump, and coin catch (and I've tried two different gotchi characters...same game) is getting a little dull. What do I do with all these points? Thanks!

One of the first post in my log has a few tama-go images. One is for size... And its not that bad to me. Just look at my commune there... I have an Oshawott plush in there for size reference too. (2nd post)

Its better if you have the figures. Once you have all the characters, it seems to slow. The parents and baby stick around much longer if you marry regular. 10days for one genration, unless you connect tons and have a connection marrage, its 8 days. So if you get antsy for a new generation... You will need to wait. This is one you don't really want to pause, switch them to sleeping instead if you are busy. Then they still grow but they aren't nagging you.

Yeah, it is better if you have figures. You can't get clothes for your Tama unless you buy the Memetchi Figure which has a clothes shop and you can buy clothes from there. Other figures have clothes in their shop too, like the Violetchi Figure has a Flower Dress, and the Chamametchi figure has a Fairy Costume. :)

Just to make sure: The figures that come with the tama-go are LITE ones and always have the same game. Although, there may be a clitch that you can play more than one game with the Kuchipatchi lite figure.

When I buy my tama-go, I'm going to look for all sorts of glitches. xD

Also as far as I know Tamatown only was able to send money to your Tama and vice versa.

Binary had some trick with getting like few millions of money into your Go by putting your PC password into a calculator and doing something... I can't remember what. So no big deal about this. Not like you actually need a lot of GP on Go.

Latest posts

Back