Please answer my questions...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asiangotchi

Reaction score
I have some questions about the Music Star I got today.

1. Should I be worried that I woke up my Tamagotchi Music Star TWICE to go online? The stress level is at 40 now. I don't want a bad teen the next day......

2. The buttons don't respond quickly. Could this be lag due to too much data in the circuit board? Actually, most of the Tamagotchis were like this.

Please answer these ASAP. :D

Ah, then there IS a lag issue!! I keep wanting to open mine up and try to clean under the buttons or just open up another one.

Thanks so much for bringing that up. So it's not just mine! :eek:

I can see where it would be tempting to wake the little guy up but I would not advise it. As long as your stress is so high, you might as well keep doing it for this generation and just not do it on the next generation.

As soon as your Tamagotchi wakes up, either play with him/her or Praise it, that will lower the stress level.

Yes, this is a problem with almost every Music Star, try press the buttons a little harder, this should work.

Any other questions feel free to PM me. :D

Cya! :eek:

@complete_tama_fanatic

Thanks for replying that night.

1. I probably won't be waking up my Tamagotchi anymore. :) The stress level is at 0 right now.

2. I'm used to it. xD

@Mothra

1. Heh, it's probably because there's so much data that's being held, it can't really do much.

2. So you're saying I should keep waking up my Tamagotchi? Eh, or I should keep its stress level high until the next gen?

@kuchipatchi rulz

1. Well, I can't play with it or discipline it after 8PM. Besides, it just goes back to sleep after 2 minutes or more.

2. Pressing the buttons harder might break the Tamagotchi. Plus there's no difference.

Thank you all for trying to clear up my problems. I think this topic can be closed now. BTW, I woke up 7:40AM this morning to see that she was awake. ^^

Please look at this tip!! if you want to wake it up, go ahead! when stress is up, click the icon with the smilie and click "praise" because one click will put down stress by 3 so just click it a billion times and your stress will go down all the way!! if you need more tips tell me! I AM ADDICTED TO TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :( :( :furawatchi:

first off, if the buttons don't respond on time, don't press harder, press lighter, it works better.

secondly, don't wake your tama..it just raises the stress level. that's not good..try to keep the stress level down.

Ok, makiko, I already know that. ;)

As I already said, I don't need help. The topic can be closed.

PLUS, you can't interact with your pet except go online and check its stats after its (NOT it's, ITS) bed time. Sheesh, how many people don't read posts before replying....... It gets very irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back