Please answer these..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vernon

Reaction score
1. Can a Universal turn into a special adult?

2. How can I get the Universal I want?

3. I want my Young Kuchipatchi to turn into a Kuchipatchi and into Nonbiritchi, and Mizutamatchi into Young Memetchi and into Memetchi and into Mokika, so I can let two special Tamagotchi marry each other (Even though Nonbiritchi is kinda ugly and Mokika is kinda Sossy, and they does't seem to be meant to be marry.) How can I grow them into a special Tamagotchi without turning them into a Universal?

Thanks, Just Wandering on number 1 and 2, number 3 is real question.

3. I want my Young Kuchipatchi to turn into a Kuchipatchi and into Nonbiritchi, and Mizutamatchi into Young Memetchi and into Memetchi and into Mokika, so I can let two special Tamagotchi marry each other (Even though Nonbiritchi is kinda ugly and Mokika is kinda Sossy, and they does't seem to be meant to be marry.) How can I grow them into a special Tamagotchi without turning them into a Universal?

1. No, it cannot.

2. You take the specific attributes of a certain care to get a certain Universal character (eg. Pyontitchi/Pyonkotchi - Skill Point levels under 30)

3. Okay, listen carefully, I use this method.

Nonbiritchi: Play Flag, then win perfect game of Jumprope. Repeat until you have tons of points, and then use D-best's cheat method to get a Cherries password. Enter it and buy the Cherries as many times as you can - and feed them all. Then repeat this method until you have about 400 Social, and 50 in the others.

Maikiko: Play Dance, then win perfect game of Jumprope. Repeat until you have tons of points, and then use D-best's cheat method to get a Donut password. Enter it and buy the Donut as many times as you can - and feed them all. Then repeat this method until you have about 400 Arts, and 50 in the others.

3. For me, the biggest point getter is school and job. If you pick the right teacher for the right kinds of points, you can get lots of points before ever getting to be an adult. School - Turtlepedia teacher, pencil points Flower teacher, star points

Canvas teacher, flower points.

Then, when you get a job, look at the buildings first and find a job that will get you the right kind of points. For Mamiko, once I was a fashion designer, and once a rock star (other good jobs for star points are the bakery, salon, florist).

There are links here to look at the buildings and see what jobs get what kinds of points.

janeliz

oops, one more thing. You only have to have 350 points in the correct category, and 100 total other points.

janeliz

Don't forget, janeliz. School gives you a maximum of 30 Skill Points a day, and they have to evolve into a secret character before getting a job/getting a visit from the Matchmaker.

Thanks, I already now have a Nonbiritchi, it turns into a special adult not before the matchmaker, but after you've reached the need amount of point, now I hope my Mizutamatchi turn into a young memetchi, Great Tamathanks to all!!

Last edited by a moderator:

what do you meen by sossy :gozarutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back