Please answer!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you hunt?

• No I think its evil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No but my family does

• Yes it is a fun activity

• No but I eat meat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have Hunting around where I live - so I have no idea.

But I think it's pretty creepy stalking something with a gun to kill it ... sorry :blink:

I'd rather hunt down V4s in my local shops :(

I really love animals, but I do realize hunting is like a part of nature or something... Well, not exactly, but you know what I mean!

I think hunting is alright as long as you are not hunting anything endangered or threatened, or even close to being threatened! I haven't ever gone hunting, so I don't know what its like. :) Sorry!

But I do see where you're coming from too. I'm sure hunting is a great sport that takes a lot of concentration and aim practice! :D

No It's evil. Sorry if you like it but I hate it.

When I see hunters hunting when I'm hiking and their shooting something ,like ducks, I usually throw rocks neer ducks to make the hunters miss them.(They shoot stuff illeagaly)

Also my mom was shopping once and she looked in a shopping cart and she saw 3 dead ducks one male malered , one hen, and another hen. :D :unsure: hunters got to them...

I love animals and can't betray them by killing them. :)

No It's evil. Sorry if you like it but I hate it. When I see hunters hunting when I'm hiking and their shooting something ,like ducks, I usually throw rocks neer ducks to make the hunters miss them.(They shoot stuff illeagaly)

Also my mom was shopping once and she looked in a shopping cart and she saw 3 dead ducks one male malered , one hen, and another hen. :D :unsure: hunters got to them...

I love animals and can't betray them by killing them. :)
[/b]Sigh...I hate bad hunters.We're not all like that.I cant stand hunters that do that.You have a good reason to hate hunters.If you live in the USA you can reportthem to the DNR(Department of Natural Resources)and they can be arrested.

Well thats good that your a leagle hunter. Its a hobby for a lot of people. I'll respect that. I hate illeagles though....... :rolleyes:

i've never hunted i guess i'm too much of a girly-girl to do it plus its kinda.....well no........it is evil.

God said in the 10 commandments this one is #3: thou shall not kill

i would hate seeing an animal getting killed for no reason. *shivers*

I don't hunt but my uncle does...he doesn't do it for sport. WE do it for food.

We kind pork and chicken too expensive. So we eat alot of venison!!

I don't like betraying animals either...but hunting is man's way of finding REALLY fresh meat

i've never hunted i guess i'm too much of a girly-girl to do it plus its kinda.....well no........it is evil.
God said in the 10 commandments this one is #3: thou shall not kill

i would hate seeing an animal getting killed for no reason. *shivers*
Actualy, its not evil by Gods standards.

When Adam and Eve sinned, death entered the world.

God allowed meat to be eaten and killed.

He gave them clothes to cover thir nakedness from an animal.

He also asked the people before Jesus to sacrifice different animals.

Its not evil.

If you really believe the Bible and the 10 comandments do you really think God would contradict Himself?

No He wouldnt.

so theres you have it from a Biblical standpoint.

If you need the actual references (either A becuase you dont believe me, or B just want to know) pm me and i will search them for you.

anyways, no i dont hunt.

its just not my thing.

but i dont have a problem with it either- just as long as the rules are followed.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't hunt, even though i had a hunting liscense. hunting isn't wrong- i mean, seriously, people have hunted for thousands of years- i just don't want to shoot an animal.

Its not evil at all. My father is a hunter but he eats what he kills and makes sure to have a good shot so the animal doesn't suffer. If people weren't there to hunt animals they would become over populated and would starve to death because of the lack of food sorces.

On the other hand people who hunt endangered speices and just for the heck of it and don't take meat to eat make me sick.

I myself never would go hunting because I would feel terrible shooting an animal even with what I've said above.

I don't hunt, but I eat meat.

I personally think that hunting for game is wrong, but hunting for food is okay.

To hunt and not eat your killings makes me think people are too gun happy and need to be slapped.

I don't hunt, but I eat meat.
I personally think that hunting for game is wrong, but hunting for food is okay.

To hunt and not eat your killings makes me think people are too gun happy and need to be slapped.
I agree with you SK. My best friend's family (The father and his buddies) hunt deer as a form of getting food. It's quite good.

I don't personally hunt, but I enjoy meat and meat alternatives XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back