PLEASE DO NOT SPAM!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_13

Reaction score
At my house, with my tama, on computer in US!
TamaTalk is growing as a community. Communities need rules. TamaTalk is no different. We find it is time to establish some guidelines to help keep this a friendly and informative place for everyone to enjoy. Our aim is to keep TamaTalk.com as open and free as possible. However, decency rules, filtering applications, an interest in maintaining site friendliness and a host of other potentially large issues are forcing us to establish some basic guidelines for everyone in order to keep things flowing and friendly. We do not wish to be overbearing, uncompromising or unfriendly on anything here at TamaTalk… This is a place for everyone to enjoy. We, as do you, wish to keep this a positive and fun place to visit and share amongst friends.

Please avoid the following actions and behaviors during your visit to TamaTalk:

-Swearing- DO NOT CURSE! Please, ets try to keep one site, tamatalk.com, a nice and mean, rude-free website for people with questions about tamas, or who just want to tell everyone about theie tama! Please help keep this site clean, and if you relise you did something bad on a post you made, EDIT it! It may help keep it clean!

-Flaming or arguing- This simply means to respect others opinions. Do not say bad things and tell people they are dumb because of what they said, because that can start a fight. So please, keep things cool. Don't get into trouble. Here is a hint; If someone sends you a bad message, report them, and then immeditly delete the message!

-Use of offensive or derogatory language - Like I said,don't tell people they are stupid, or use stars(****) to block a word. Just, be NICE!

-Spamming of the forums or members (via posts, sigs, PM or email)- Okay, this one is simple. Do not just say on a message, "Pm me!" That blocks up the topic and gets in the way. It makes everything look messy. Keep things clean.

-Post hogging (senseless use of repeated small off-topic posts)- To help out the admin, do not post things like this(ex.)

Anyone wanna be my friend?

Then you say Hello, is anyone there like, a million times. Doing that makes tamatalk look like the inside of a dumpster-a mess!

-Avatar or username hijacking - DO NOT STEAL OTHERS AVATARS!

-Intentional misuse of TamaTalk names, ranks, badges or likenesses with ill intention- Don't change the names of any names, ranks or badges or ANYTHING at that rate, to make it sound and look bad please!

In the most basic of forms, we ask that[SIZE=14pt] everyone be nice, be helpful, be respectful and please report concerns or questions to Admin or any of the TamaTalk Guides. [/SIZE]

Failure to respect guidelines against these actions and behaviors will be brought to your attention privately. Continuation after warnings will result in official warnings. If necessary, warnings are followed by temporary account suspension and then banning. We have yet to reach these stages… Hopefully we never have to.

When they say this-they aren't kidding.

Enough of that! Remember that these are all in place in the hope of maintaining a fun place for everyone. Please feel free to PM the Admin if you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding these guidelines or if you wish to dispute any claims or warnings.

I HAVE CHANGED THINGS AND GIVIN YOU A BASIC FUN THROUGH AND TOLD YOU WHAT THEY ALL MEAN! THEY CAN HELP YOU!

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
I also want to say something about dating and clubs- DO NOT DATE ON TAMATALK.COM!

Please do not date here, this is not a dating site. There are many other dating sites. Just use site to look them up, like Google.com or ask.com. Do not use this site to date, or post sex clubs. If you do that, it reflects on the Admin and on tamatalk.com.

Please do not date. You are hurting yourself. If you date here, you could be fooled. You might think someone is a boy, but is a old man, or someone bad.

Alex

can you leave all the rules to the mods and admin!!

and post everything in one post please!!

thnx ally101

Thank you for your post Alex_13 - but you are simply duplicating or paraphrasing information already posted by Admin on TamaTalk - something that we don't encourage, so I am going to close this thread and ask that you don't make any more like it.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

* Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back