Please DONT give out your password.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
OK today my friend Marissa called me. She wanted to know my password. Well she told me it was so she could do something. So I thought I could trust her. I gave it to her. Because I gave it to my friend Alexis and I could trust her. She never does anything rude on my account. So Alexis (AKA IndianWind_1500) just called me. You know what she told me marissa changed my options. It said,

Homepage-NickJr

DOB-10-6-99 well its 10-6-94!

Intrest-Blah blah blah my stuff(it doesnt say that it says something else) then it says Did I mention Inuyasha SUCKS! and I think Olbers soo Dreamy! And playing NickJr!

She put the olber thing since I told her my comic plot. Olber is well going to *smirks* marry me but say no at the wedding while Alexis marrys DarkCore.

SO some advice NEVER give your password to any one you cant trust. They could make you seem very babyish.

OK today my friend Marissa called me. She wanted to know my password. Well she told me it was so she could do something. So I thought I could trust her. I gave it to her. Because I gave it to my friend Alexis and I could trust her. She never does anything rude on my account. So Alexis (AKA IndianWind_1500) just called me. You know what she told me marissa changed my options. It said,
Homepage-NickJr

DOB-10-6-99 well its 10-6-94!

Intrest-Blah blah blah my stuff(it doesnt say that it says something else) then it says Did I mention Inuyasha SUCKS! and I think Olbers soo Dreamy! And playing NickJr!

She put the olber thing since I told her my comic plot. Olber is well going to *smirks* marry me but say no at the wedding while Alexis marrys DarkCore.

SO some advice NEVER give your password to any one you cant trust. They could make you seem very babyish.
Ecks.. I seen that alot with my friend on another site.

Scary, yes?

[SIZE=14pt]That is really rude of her. But, yeah, NEVER give out your password! EVER! Did I mention NEVER EVER?[/SIZE]

well he said he needs more info and marissa needs to post on her own account if she had one shes using ours to hack onto. I changed my password I gave it to the 1 person I trust.

well reguardless, you shouldn't give out your password in the first place. someone might say you can trust them, but you really can't! i think everyone has been told at least once to never give out passwords (whether you trust them or not)

but don't worry, i've done stuff like that before. but not no more now that i really know. but i was younger when that happened anyways ^^

that's mean
It's not mean, it's true. Her friend did something horrid, but that doesn't mean that meowbark didn't give her the password. the act of it was mean, but not what grub insanity said.

that happened to me with my neopets account a long time ago. I told my friend my password, and all of the sudden my painted/ limited edition pets were dissapering, items were vanishing, and my bank account began to shrink.

Last edited by a moderator:
sadly, meowbark, its ALL your fault, you got yourself into the mess
Well fine If anything happens to you dont expect anyone to support you.Sorry about that meowbark.You trusted her and she let you down that is just pathetic and really low.

Thanks. I know the one person I gave it to would never do that. Anyway I never read anything about giving out your password.

i play this one videogame and you need a pasworn and my mom wanted to make shure it's child safe so i gave her my pasword and she moved everything around! my tree, spen most of my points on something i didn't want/need (it's realy cute when used) so i gave her her own acount and she just moved anouther item, so now I'm all like stay on your side of the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back