Please give me your neopets name

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like neopets?

• Of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• No

• No Way!!!!!!!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My pets name ia PixyGirl1997 and GreenBeuty1997. My username is pixy1997 :furawatchi:

My name is rikku_yuna1772 I have nothing in my shop i know ;)

NEOPETS ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: :wacko: B) :( :( :(

:angry: ;) :p :D I LOVEneopets. My account is Athena_Silver_Eyes. I didn't put my real name on there, 'cause it's not..iduno..safe? Basically all the private info on there is fake. NOT my E-MAIL though. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hugme123 is my best account. I also have mykiwicat, mycatkiwi and I am workingon another account. My e-mails are messed up.

bornin1996..

care to join my neopets website?

*removed*

^^ it rules! its like a forum

Hello Again. I have found my really old name and if anyone wants to use it it's fine with me.

Username:Hannah12230

Password:*removed*

It sucks! You can do whatever you want to do with it. Because I've got a better one...Athena_Silver_Eyes. DON'T harrass me because I gave out my password! It's a VERY OLD ACCOUNT! IT's from 2002! I've had it for 41 months! so SHUSH!!

*Edited - NEVER give out your password... even if you don't want the account anymore. There is a self freeze link that you can use through neopets. Don't jeopordise your good accounts by allowing other people to mess with your old ones!*

You shouldn't give people your password! They can take anything from your iventory and buy anything with your nps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back