Please help! I need a Memetchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchimi

Reaction score
:angry: I'm quite new to Tamagotchis. And my V4 rocks! Well, I am good at taking care of tamas, but I've never got a Memetchi! :huh: I really want one! Can you give me some tips? :) I'm sad without one!

well you can play dance a lot to get lots of skill points for star points then when it transforms into an adult it might be a memetchi but make sure you take good care because it might become a universal adult. :huh:

You need to have an Ichigotchi teen or Young Memetchi teen.

You need to play the game that collects Arts/Style skill points (the star/sparkle) - that one is the DANCE game

You need to choose the Ms Sunflower as your teacher when you go to school - that teacher will earn you Arts/Stule points each time you visit the school.

Try to get your Art/Style skill points as high as you can whilst it is still a teen :huh:

Good Luck

:angry: I'm quite new to Tamagotchis. And my V4 rocks! Well, I am good at taking care of tamas, but I've never got a Memetchi! :huh: I really want one! Can you give me some tips? :) I'm sad without one!
Well.....i got one (But is was a boy) i got a young robotchi but i didn't spoil it loads! then when i looked at the screen a mametchi was there! ^^

Oh yes, and another problem- right now my tama is a teen- and unfortunatly universal. Does that effect my getting a Memetchi? I mean, yes it is a girl, I take good care of it, but its Universal... Help? :huh:

Uh, Tamamum, I don't exactly know how to get the flower teacher... :/
This is a topic that might help : https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=95109

When you go to school the first teacher that comes along looks like a kind of Turtle (everyone calls it Mr Turtle :huh: )

He gives the Intelligence points (pencil)

If you don't want him, press A (it is like scrolling thru' options - for teachers)

The next teacher is Ms Sunflower - she gives Arts/Style (sparkle) points.

If you want her press button B to select - or if you don't then you can press A again to scroll on to the third teacher:

Mr Canvas - he gives Kindness (flower) points.

If you don't want him and press A to scroll again, you will go back to the start of the list and see Mr Turtle again.

Be careful, if you pause for too long over one teacher, then the V4 chooses it for you... :)

Oh thanks a lot guys! I think I can get a memetchi now! :( ;) B) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D It's a dream come true!!!

:D :D :D :D

Oh yes, and another problem- right now my tama is a teen- and unfortunatly universal. Does that effect my getting a Memetchi? I mean, yes it is a girl, I take good care of it, but its Universal... Help? :blink:
You can't get one if you have a Universal teen - remember, in my first reply? I said you need an Ichigotchi or Young Memetchi - otherwise you won't get one :(

i have a memetchi! it's an adult! ;) :ichigotchi: i took really good care of it :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: i choose the flower teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back