PLEASE HELP I THINK MINE IS BROKEN

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XDiamond_BeautyX

Reaction score
Okay So I have the tamagotchi connection and the battery died and I have had it since christmas, well now i put a new battery in and i pushed the button in the back to reset it so the egg starts hatching, then after a minute or so, It blinks a big X on the screen with 2 lines going diagnolly through the X, it also has a LITTLE square sticking out the side of the X and it won't let me do anything except reset it, but it keeps doing the same thing. and the battery is brand new so please help!

It's something wrong with the battery, go back to the store and complain. And get a new one, hopefully for free because the new one didn't work.

i know but it works when i put something really thin into the side but then it just stops, i dont think it's the battery though.

Just go back to the store and they might fix it. Or they'll give a new one to you.

You bought a faulty battery.

My friend had your problem. His battery kept dying.

DON'T reset it, resetting takes away your precious battery power!

it ran out of batterys that happened to my friend and she just keeped restarting it then downloading it again and again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back