PLEASE HELP ME. IT'S HIDEOUS.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well my addvice is put a cotume on if you don't have the code pm me B) see yah glad to help!

hunnybunny13

It is probably a Megatchi..They're not so bad..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! can u plz help ?
i heard my tama evolve and it turned into a WEIRD UGLY TAMA!

here's his descrip- (i named him Ook :furawatchi: )

Mostly black, emo glasses kinda eyes, thin arms, thick feet, duck bill almost with teeth.

PLZ TELL ME WHAT "IT" IS! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
You have a Megatchi. You get that from taking bad care. I don't like that one too much. Just let it have a baby and start the next genoration and take better care next time and you might be lucky enough to get a Mametchi, Mimitchi, Furawatchi, or Bill.

*~Tamagotchi~*

I had a Megatchi the first time i ever got a tama.. its not so bad.. at first i hated it.. but you'll like once you get used to it..so dont worry.. ur not the only one! ^^

Hi! can u plz help ?
i heard my tama evolve and it turned into a WEIRD UGLY TAMA!

here's his descrip- (i named him Ook :( )

Mostly black, emo glasses kinda eyes, thin arms, thick feet, duck bill almost with teeth.

PLZ TELL ME WHAT "IT" IS! :( :(
:blink: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I CAN'T SEE BAD COMMENTS ABOUT MY TAMAGOTCHI HE IS MY TAMA I'M SOO MAD RIGHT NOW! :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

~It IS Megatchi.  Sorry, He is a bad tam. -.- ' Did you let the happy=hungry hearts drop a lil'? Well he isnt the best on to get...I dont find him that attrative either -.- '~
//DK
:D HE IS NOT A BAD TAMA WHY DOSE EVRY ONE HATE HIM :( :blink: I TOOK VERY GOOD CAIR OF MY TAMA :( AND I LOVED HIM :(

You have a Megatchi. You get that from taking bad care. I don't like that one too much. Just let it have a baby and start the next genoration and take better care next time and you might be lucky enough to get a Mametchi, Mimitchi, Furawatchi, or Bill.
*~Tamagotchi~*
EEEWWWW :lol: bill :huh: and why whould you want him :huh:

and just so you know i took very good cair of my tama i never let him loos a hart :D he is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute <_< duh

Quick stuff:

ichi, please edit your posts instead of posting several at the same time. I have contacted a mod, I don't know if this topic should be closed or not. It's atracting many people who the the character is 'cute' and others think he/she is 'ugly.' Please do not let this be turned into a flame war. I am doing this so the topic doesn't get out of hand. Thanks. <_<

-Kim

Quick stuff:
ichi, please edit your posts instead of posting several at the same time. I have contacted a mod, I don't know if this topic should be closed or not. It's atracting many people who the the character is 'cute' and others think he/she is 'ugly.' Please do not let this be turned into a flame war. I am doing this so the topic doesn't get out of hand. Thanks. :angry:

-Kim
<_<do you know how looooong that wold take :D plus your not the boss of tamatalk kim :)

*ahem* Can we please put strong opinions on if this character is cute (or our fav) or not aside and return to the original point of the topic? :)

Admin

PS - for the record... I think cute. :D :angry:

First of all, her/his character is not Bill! Bill is not black! He is a white character with yellow hair. She/he has a Megatchi! Which is gotten from bad care! Can we please stop arguing?

*~Tamagotchi~*

I think it's a Paparatchi or a Megatchi
Hm...Paparatchi looks more lady ish. No bill on her/him. I'm thinking it's a Warusotchi 'cause it has "emo glasses" and the Megatchi doesn't. Anywho, she/he also said that 'it' had a duck bill almost, so it may have been a Megatchi. I don't know if the owner of this topic even cares/is watching anymore. Lets leave it at a quick descision of Warusotchi or Megatchi. We may never know, as the owner has deserted us and we don't have a pic to go by. :unsure:

Please don't spam, it's against the rules.

-Kim

lololol no dont worry.

and nothing against emos- my friend is one. i respect everyone's.... idk, thing. :D

Its either Megatchi or Warusotchi. Probably Megatchi, since you said it was black. I have to agree I don't love his looks. But I still think he's kinda cute. All tamas are, in my opinion.

my friend got a megatchi coz she aso took bad care of her tama.

she also got takarotchi, and some other charter i dont know what it is.

it all black with whitle eyes.

It's Paparatchi, the gay emo one. (emo's are not gay, just that breed of Tama is. Emo's rule.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back