Please help me say goodbye

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

puppyluva

Reaction score
:( My little guy only has days to live be4 his battery goes out. Does anyone know where to find exrta batteries so that my tama can go to his planet instead of being put to sleep? :lol:

Well, you can buy the batteries at a place such as Benny's or CVS Pharmacy. After you replace the battery, you will see an egg. DO NOT PANIC. IT DID NOT RESTART! Just hit the middle button. It will say DOWNLOAD or RESET. Select DOWNLOAD. Your old tama will be back! Good luck!

~Generation12

YOU CAN FIND NEW BATTERIES AT ANY DRUGSTORE REALLY........CVS,ETC. OPEN YOUR TAMA AND LOOK AT THE OLD BATTERY TO SEE WHAT KIND IT IS BEFORE YOU BUY A NEW ONE. ONCE THE BATTERY IS IN, SELECT "DOWNLOAD". YOUR OLD TAMA WILL COME BACK TO LIFE!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just go to a local store, and get new batteries. ;)

After you get new batteries, put them in, and download your tamagotchi.

Then, your Tamagotchi will be as good as new. <_<

-pixelation-

Thanx everyone *sniff* thank you so much for all your help. Now I won't have to leave my tama. :( Im so happy. *pulls out tissue and wipes eyes*

YES OMG OMG THE BATTERY IS A LR44 GO TO RADIO SHACK OR WAL MART AND ASK GET 2 AND PUT IN THE BATTERIS QUICKLY HE WILL SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

No offence, but it is a piece of plastic with pixelated images on them. It doesn't feel pain. Don't worry, just buy batteries at:

-Wal Mart

-Toys R Us

-Zellers

-Radio Shack

-Target

-Future Shop

-Best Buy

-Staples.

Regards,

DarkCore

well darkcore let me tell u something 1 (SHE NEVER SAID THAT THEY FEEL PAIN) 2 (THATS VERY RUDE TO SAY THAT THEIR JUST TOYS SOME PEOPLE DON'T CONSIDER THEM THAT)

AND 3 ( I SAID IT 1ONCE I'LL SAY IT AGAIN "FOR SOMEONE WHO THINKS TAMAGOCHI'S R TOYS YOU SURE HAVE A HECK OF ALOT!)

Tamaluvbug15 :chohimetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back