Please Help Me With This....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolli911

Reaction score
I think that everybody's heard of the sad and recent news of roxyangel. I was thinking that it would be nice if everyone put a mention of roxyangel or roxyangel's name in their signature, just to show our condolences. I think it would be a really nice statement, for tamapuppy13 and her family.

sincerely,

lolli911

I think that everybody's heard of the sad and recent news of roxyangel.  I was thinking that it would be nice if everyone put a mention of roxyangel or roxyangel's name in their signature, just to show our condolences.  I think it would be a really nice statement, for tamapuppy13 and her family.
sincerely,

lolli911
This my latest one of case, what happened exactly PM me. And in the PM mention if I can put this in Tamatalk News.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read what happened in tamatalk departures.

Oh my josh..... Thanks soo much Lolli911 I had no idea you cared so much..... I don't know if I was supposed to read this if I wasn't sorry but Thanks It really means alot to me that you care.

Thanks you guys....and to tama vpet_addict, check the tamatalk departures section.

I am so sorry tamapuppy13 about your sis.

You can PM me whenever u want or email me.

Oh my josh..... Thanks soo much Lolli911 I had no idea you cared so much..... I don't know if I was supposed to read this if I wasn't sorry but Thanks It really means alot to me that you care.
It was the least i could do..

Thanks everyone, this is really touching.
I agree,I looked at her posts, she looks miserable, why, does her life have to be filled with tortured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back