Please Help Me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

[SIZE=11pt]I have a Tamagotchi Connection Version 4, My Gozarutchi has 357 points in the pencil icon, 23 in the arts/talent icon, and 82 in the kindess icon. How come he won't evolve into Tensaitchi, the secret smart tamagotchi character? He is also 3 years old.[/SIZE]

Thanks In Advance

Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, it must have taken you a while to get those points! Congrats! Maybe since he will be evolving into a rare character it takes longer for it to evolve. Wait until it is 4. It should evolved. However if you reset and download or pause it, that will of couse slow down the aging progress. Good luck!

:) GG96 ;)

[SIZE=11pt]Thanks A lot GotchiGirl96, However it did not take me that long to earn those points because I had the Doctor game which is like the GET game on the v3 which easy. The highest you can earn 8 points per play. So I didn't take me that long. I am very upset, I'm pretty scared because I think TamaMum told me thar The Universal characters doesn't turn into Special characters. [/SIZE]

So any more tips/suggestion/ or replies of answer?

It's true that as far as we know the Tensaitchi special adult character has only evolved from Mametchi once the Intelligence skills points go past approx 350 and the rest of the points total approx 100

No one has had a Universal group character evolve into the special adults (yet) :huh:

That doesn't mean it can't be done of course. The V4 only launched at the end of last year - so we're all still finding out lots of things...

Some of us have already tried to turn our adults into special adults with very high skill point scores and not succeeded.

I had a Tosakatchi which I could not turn into a Tensaitchi even tho' it had plenty of skill points.. :wub:

binary had a Mimitchi which did not turn into a Tensaitchi even tho' it had plenty of skill points... ;(

These are two examples of why we think that you can only get special adults if they are in the right group and are the right gender.

Sorry I can't give you happier news :p

Barncles! :huh: Maybe you need tons of skill points, but It doesn't hurt me it was easy though. Besides he looks like Mametchi...

Locky458 :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Guys,
[SIZE=11pt]I have a Tamagotchi Connection Version 4, My Gozarutchi has 357 points in the pencil icon, 23 in the arts/talent icon, and 82 in the kindess icon. How come he won't evolve into Tensaitchi, the secret smart tamagotchi character? He is also 3 years old.[/SIZE]

Thanks In Advance

Locky458
A Gozarutchi cannot evolve. if you would like to find more about the character Gozaructhi or want to know how to get it again, visit My Topic. I have a Gozarutchi right now, and it has a baby. I had Gozarutchi and its baby for over A YEAR since I lost it for awhile, then found it.

Aw, that's too bad. That's a lot of skill points, though. I've never heard of Tensaitchi -- of course, I haven't been playing with my tamagotchis much lately -- and I don't know what it looks like... I wish I could help, but unfortunately I can't :( But I wish you luck!

♪~tk710

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back