Please Help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]It's November, and I found a Caterpillar (how strange) and I think it's puking this green stuff... I want to help it survive! It is Brown with spots, and I want it to survive! Can anyone help me quickly?[/SIZE] :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Puking? Are you sure it hasn't already been squished? Because when you squish caterpillars, this yellowgreen liquidy stuff comes out of them.

[SIZE=8pt]It looks like it was coming from the mouth. I was looking at the head, and it was coming from it, so I thought it was puke. [/SIZE]

Leave the thing alone.

You know, refusing to let nature take its course is as bad as animal cruelty. It is best to just leave nature alone.

Perhaps the caterpillar is sick?

If it is sick, and dying, there's nothing you can do. You saved it, and tried to take care of it. Sometimes in life, you'll run into obstacles that you cant surpass.

Maybe your little bug friend is just pooping though? I don't really know the color of caterpillar dung, but it could possibly be green. Just wait and see what happens. If it dies, then it dies. There was nothing you could possibly do.

Maybe its just pooping? But if it is sick, there's nothing you can really do.

well, i admire ur afection for this bug :D but what ever its doing, its probubly naturall. I dont want to sound mean ;) because i love all living creatures but you must understand thats its just a caterpiller, if it IS dieing then its time has come. There arnt really doctors specalizing in bug care. I REALLY do not want to sound harsh but caterpillars dont really have brains or thoughts or lives, they just kinda eat and sleep and there purpus it to help the enviroment. But if its dieng its dieing there is really nothing you can do :eek:

Caterpillar poop is green when it first comes out, it hardens and turns brown later. Stop looking at me like that, I'm serious! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know but, you can search how to take care of caterpillers on the internet.

Eh...they do that all the time. Im telling you, its normal!

*Experienced Caterpillar Raiser*

It may not sound all that convincing, but its true!! >.>

leve it alone let naecher do the rest. u live knowing ur gonna die and pay taxes yet cattapilers dont pay taxes(i think?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back