please help me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet_sour

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP

can you use the v3 souveniers?

cause i have some souverniers from tama town and they dont work

B) you can't use souveniers,they are just for collection and also if you want five souveniers then you have to buy the five tickets to go to a new place and then you get a souvenier from where you came from.

you have to be an adult to travel, and no you can't use the souvenirs.

Kyliesmum

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE HELP

can you use the v3 souveniers?

cause i have some souverniers from tama town and they dont work
Yeah, realy surprising- Until I found out these are items to collect for the Gotchi King. You get Souvineers by traveling.

^t/t

[SIZE=14pt]How old do you have to be to travel?[/SIZE]
(Sorry to post twice), but youre tamagotchi character must be an adult to travel. You can at least buy a ticket before then, but it will cost youre young tamagotchi allot, thousands of points ^__^

^t/t

[SIZE=21pt]thanx alot fot the help[/SIZE]

i really apreciate it

No, you can't use the souvenirs. The souvenirs are things to remember, not to use or play with. I think all you do with the souvenirs is collect them.

Not to be a party crasher or anything, but this should either be in "Help for new Tamagotchi Owners", or "What Happened to my Tamagtochi?!". But there's no need to move it anymore, anyway. Just please try to post in the right forum. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back