Please help me?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkxmist

Reaction score
:huh: :unsure: I really can't understand how to play tamagotchi games on version2! Like jump! and headings! It's so confusing! It's not even like they give you instructions in the tamagotchi! :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lump intructions:

When a light is highlighed press to button underneath it. See how far you jump.

Heading instructions:

Use A and C to move and use B to head the ball. See how mant times you can hit the ball.

Hope this helped,

Chlemma

Last edited by a moderator:
Its quite simple when you get the hang of it

Jump=When a black dot appears in one of the three circles above the tama you you press the button which is under it.

Example:If you se the first circle go blaack you press the 1st button.

Bump=When it says push on the screen you push the middle button when the bar comes up press it again but try and get the black line to be as high as possible because it gives you a better chance of winning.

Heading=Simple use the left and right buttons to move left and right and the middle button to jump to hit the ball.

Slot=Place your bet which will determane how much points you win(if you win any) there are three types of pictures.Press the b button and depending on picture you get you get a symbol on the top of the screen.Circles are the best then triangles and crosses arnt worth anything.

This is weird! No matter what i do for jump it doesn't work! I followed your instructions but it's not working! So MAybe can you tell me again but mroe clearly coz i'm an idiot!

Yes, they were a little too much explaining on the mating part. Its always good, huh?

Well, BUMP:

Just press the middle button ( ;) , is how I play.

Jump:

Keep pressing the first button (A), and then, when he is jumping, hold the middle button ( :kuribotchi:

Heading:

Go near where the ball is falling, and press the middle button.

There are diffrent ways to play the games. These are just my ways.

For Heading...

GO under the ball and press B.

I don't know Jump too well because I only have a V3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back