PLEASE HELP ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi12345

Reaction score
One of my mom's best friends gave me an ORIGINAL TAMAGOTCHI PET FROM 10 YEARS AGO that she found in her attic!! It does NOT have a pause, but I leave it alone when I go to school, and when I come back- it's STILL alive!!! I DONNO HOW TO WORK IT!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well they can pause. Just not like the tamagotchis of today. Just go to the time and have it to "Set Time Mode", that will pause it. I don't have a P1 so I don't know, but I'm getting one.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Here's links to two great sites (and old favorites for many) for info on Tamagotchis (old & new)

https://www.mimitchi.com/

Go to Tamagotchi Planet and there's loads of info on the original tamas

Visit Natasja's site (member of TamaTalk), it has a wide variety of information about the different types of Tamagotchis (old & new) - including a section on how to Debug/Tama Surgery! Her site is called Pixelmood

https://www.pixelmood.com

Well they can pause. Just not like the tamagotchis of today. Just go to the time and have it to "Set Time Mode", that will pause it. I don't have a P1 so I don't know, but I'm getting one.
*~Tamagotchi~*
No, I don't mean a V1... I mean a tama that has symbols like: a rubber ducky for a toilet, forks and knives for food, a light bulb for lights, and a bottle of medicine for... well... medicine!

Anyhow, thax SOOO much tamamum for the wonderful advice! And admin, thanx for such a wonderful site!!!

No, I don't mean a V1... I mean a tama that has symbols like: a rubber ducky for a toilet, forks and knives for food, a light bulb for lights, and a bottle of medicine for... well... medicine!
Anyhow, thax SOOO much tamamum for the wonderful advice! And admin, thanx for such a wonderful site!!!
I'm talking about a P1, not a V1.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Oh, sorry!!! I thought it was a slight typo- ya know, what is alwayson replys when they type them! No hard feelings! I now see my mistake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back