Please help Melly and Dee.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lil*kitty*kat do not tell me what to do how or when to do

dont go talk about what we do you next time ask me if i want you to write about me

:furawatchi: :unsure:

Mel, avoid this topic now. It can be closed for a few reasons.

*The deadline is over

*Mel is spamming up the whole topic

*I have new ideas for that page

*The magazine has started already

If only a guide could convince Mel to be nicer on TT. She can't argue wit them over nothing. We're not talking about you, just telling you to be patient. Just listen to others for once. *sigh*

If you want to submit anything anymore guys, please PM me instead of using teh topic becoz it's turning into a flame. (by the way, a flame is a fight, melly)

Okay, now that is inappropriate. Don't reply until I teach you how to properly go on tamatalk, Mel!
Gawd, please don't listen to what she said. It's part of her personality to be kinda bossy, impatient...The downside about her.

Anyways, I'll at least give a deadline for these to come in or we'll have to do this some other way. Okay, please have some stories in by Wednesday July 11th because we want to get a start on this magazine before July is over :p

I'm keeping my cool (unlike Melly) and I'll be patient. Maybe I should start by not replying in here so much! XD If only kerry*bridget was back from camp...*sigh* we'll have to do without her for a while...

Anyways, back on topic, remember, this Wednesday and we might raise the deadline if we have to since I thought tamatalkers were more eager to reply to topics like this.

***EXTRA To figure out ways to get into the magazine (Interviews, shoutouts and stuff like that) please PM me! ***

DeE
Seesh lil*kitty*cat, ya don't have to be so harsh

Mel, avoid this topic now. It can be closed for a few reasons.
*The deadline is over

*Mel is spamming up the whole topic

*I have new ideas for that page

*The magazine has started already

If only a guide could convince Mel to be nicer on TT. She can't argue wit them over nothing. We're not talking about you, just telling you to be patient. Just listen to others for once. *sigh*

If you want to submit anything anymore guys, please PM me instead of using teh topic becoz it's turning into a flame. (by the way, a flame is a fight, melly)
CLOSED

1. spam

2. provoking (inappropriate) behaviour

No more chit chat on the forums please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back