Please help my tamas gone mad!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reece

Reaction score
Can somebody please help? I have had my tama since xmas have taken good care of it done all the right things with him even connected with my cousins tama but today he called for my attention but before i could press any buttons it went to pause then got stuck cant get it off pause and then it bleeps like mad ans shoots round each icon really fast! can anyone help or advise what i can do? id hate to have to reset. :mellow:

Thanks

Reece

i have herd this happen before and the running will go away once it falls asleep

You can press the reset the button and then choose "download." All of your Tama info and stuff will be returned.

Thanks but tama sorted itself out just before lights out everything went back to normal and the next day he had a visit from the matchmaker & we are now proud owners of a new baby tama so glad I followed susie q's advice & waited awhile until it was nearly bedtime, Thanks susie q!

buy a new tama :mimitchi:
Trying to buy a Tama where I live is like trying to catch a live fish..

im lucky I got one for Chirstmas..

But I am getting more soon though...

But yeah maybe just reset it and hit "download" or remove the battery and put it back in..

That happened to my friends tama,just wait a few mins and it should stop,or do what that person just posted wait till it falls asleep,and it should be back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back