Please help people who have gone on long vacations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BandbK

Reaction score
:gozarutchi: I am freakiing out! My vacation to Hawaii is 2 weeks long and I can't leave my tamagotchi behind with any 1 of my friends but 1 !(she is goin on vacation 2)I don't really wanna pause it 4 two weeks because my friend paused it for awhile and it got all screwed up! :furawatchi: Plz plz plz help me!

why cant you bring it with you :p :angry:

tamagirl 8

p.s no ofence but this should be in help for new tamagotchi pet owners not tips and tricks :angry: :(

:angry: I am freakiing out! My vacation to Hawaii is 2 weeks long and I can't leave my tamagotchi behind with any 1 of my friends but 1 !(she is goin on vacation 2)I don't really wanna pause it 4 two weeks because my friend paused it for awhile and it got all screwed up! :p Plz plz plz help me!
Ya, why can't u take it with u? And also, my friend left her tama on pause 4 a month b'cuz of a vacation & nothing happened.

uhh you guys, he has to ride on a plane remember? NO ELECTRONICS :huh:

hmm lets see....i cant really help you dog. :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :(

you'll have to either find a friend to baby sit it or you have to....(err its hard to say this...)

well um..Pass Away. :( :( :( :( :( :(

Huh? Who says you can't bring electronics on a plane???

You can bring electronics on the plane. I've seen some people talk on their phone during a flight (don't do it though). As long as you don't connect while in the flight, nothing should happen. To your tama, or to your flight.

I was scared to bring MY tamas on my trip to the Philippines that was also 2 weeks. Just bring it along.

And then you can play it when the plane finally lifts off. People go on their lap tops during flights with internet connection. They don't want connections during lift off and landing.

anyways...

*bamcr*

oh my bad... but i thought they have a metal detector o_o but im so stupid ><

sorry for me interuppting...i am only ten and went on only like 3-4 times on a plane trip.

OFF TOPIC : hey, i've flew to the phillipines before! and im also phillipino!

How can she bring it on a plane when its on because she will have to turn it off. Last time I paused my very old V2 tamagotchi it stayed paused for 3 months. :mametchi: :mametchi: B)

Dont they have a meddal detector? Mabey only wepons and tools and julery isnt aloud on the plaine? I dont know. I just picked up the info from a movie. dont yell @ me cause im wrong. I never went on a plaine before I i never will till im 10. THATS IN ONE MORE YEAR! My birthiday was 10 days ago! Its a long time till i go 2 florida.

`coco

Ahh I went on a plne trip with my tama they only detect weapons dont worry

Im sure you can take your tama on the trip, as you go through security, put it in the tray they ask you to put all those kindof items you have on you in, they will check to see if its in working order(becuz peaople stash *bad things* in toys like tamas sometimes) (dont worry, they wont press the buttons so long as he/shes moving!) and vwahlah, also, they may tell you not to play with it during take off and landing, but when the seatbelt sing is off, its okay. if your paents arnt letting you keep it on the plane, pause it and put it in your luggage, it will be safe (maybe wrap it in some clothing ir soemthing so it doesnt crack during any rough handleing) other then being a few hours behind (depending on how long your flight is!)

Pce

Tee

uhh you guys, he has to ride on a plane remember? NO ELECTRONICS  :mellow: hmm lets see....i cant really help you dog.  :(   :p   :p   :angry:   :angry:

you'll have to either find a friend to baby sit it or you have to....(err its hard to say this...)

well um..Pass Away. :angry:   :angry:   :(   :(   :(   :(
WRONG!WRONG!!!!!!!!WRONG. [i took my tama on a plane and there were no problems so you can.]

*Edited: Name calling is not nice... argue if you will but leave the names out ok?!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back