please help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sancha

Reaction score
i saw this post talking about this thing called the factory test mode. i remember once when i did it to my tama but that was a long time ago and now i want to know what it actually is for. can someone help me, ppplllleeeeaaaaassssseeeee!!!!! :furawatchi: :ichigotchi: :gozarutchi:

i saw this post talking about this thing called the factory test mode. i remember once when i did it to my tama but that was a long time ago and now i want to know what it actually is for. can someone help me, ppplllleeeeaaaaassssseeeee!!!!! :D B) :huh:
I suspect that it's for testing that the electronics (ROM, memory, buttons, screen, etc.) work properly as the Tamagotchi leaves the assembly line.

As far as I remember, to perform the ROM Test you have to press and hold all three butons on the front then press the Reset button. CAUTION: if you do this, you will lose all your gotchi points, purchased meals/snacks/items, souvenirs, info on your friends list, and will be restarted back at generation 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back