Please help.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowprincess238

Reaction score
I have the resturant job and have no clue how to play the mini-game.

Would any of you know how to play it?

Try looking at the instructions..If you have lost the instructions try searching for them on google

-Tamabeast :ph34r: :blink:

yes! try looking on your instructions! ^_^ :lol: :lol: or, try looking on google! i looked on google...but i couldn't find anything...sorry! :angry: i also looked on my instructions! but...i couldn't see a resteraunt job on there! sorry! :wub: :ph34r: :blink: maybe i didn't look hard enough! :rolleyes: hope i helped!

*Mimitchi_lover_75239*

yes! try looking on your instructions! ^_^ :lol: :lol: or, try looking on google! i looked on google...but i couldn't find anything...sorry! :angry: i also looked on my instructions! but...i couldn't see a resteraunt job on there! sorry! :wub: :ph34r: :blink: maybe i didn't look hard enough! :rolleyes: hope i helped!
*Mimitchi_lover_75239*
The resturant job is not listed on instructions.

yea! :ph34r: :blink: :rolleyes: :angry: :wub: i can see that now! i looked everywhere! its not there! dont worry! im sure someone has some idea on how to play it!

For the restaurant job just match the fork to the fork the spoon with the spoon and the knife with the knife by pressing the corresponding buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back