Please help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oceangotchi123

Reaction score
There's a really mean boy in my grade.

He's terrible to all of my friends and me.

I've told the teachers about it, but they say he does nothing.

I really need help! I've ignored him, but when I do that he just lashes out! I;ve tried playing somewhere else but he follows us and does it more.

Please help!!!

Oceangotchi123.

If I was in your state I wouldnt tell the teacher or he will annoy you more. I advise you if he carrys on to stick up for yourself and tell him what you think of him. I asure you that it will shock him enough to stop.

its called life your not gonna like everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have tried moving away from him - how about moving with your friends to play near a teacher or recess supervisor?

That way if he "lashes out" you will have an adult witness.

If he's really causing you problems by being physically aggressive or abusive you need to make a formal complaint to your teacher with a list of what happened and when it happened and have any friends who were there back you up.

Sadly it's a fact of life that there will always be some mean and annoying ppl at school so you have to find the best way to get the problem solved.

Don't just wine to the teacher that the boy is being mean to you. Provide some information that an adult can act upon - otherwise it's just your word against his that he's being mean.

If you have tried all these things, then either the adults have decided that the situation is not as serious as you believe it is, or they don't know for sure if you are lying to them or not.

Worst case, you could always discuss it with your parents, calmly and sensibly of course, that's always a good way to get adults to listen to you :rolleyes:

Maybe you could tell your parents or you could just stand up for yourself. or you could have your parents call the boys parents and work the whole thing out. or you could just punch him. pm me if you want more tips. :unsure: :rolleyes:

TM makes a lot of excellent points. Just saying someone is mean or being mean won't be jack all if you can't back it up with facts and proof. It's like here on TT. If someone is being mean to you do you wine to a guide "OMG they are being mean to me sadface!!!"? No you don't. You provide proof and information so the guide can help you. I suggest you heed TM's wise words B)

Have you told you parents?? That way, they can tell the principal, who has more power than the teachers.

I am sorry but that was just absolutaly rude! I hate to har people talk like that! Put yourself in her shoes!

Anyway,

I agree with Tamamum, And Tamabloom (All except te punch part :) )

I think maybe, you should show him what it's like to be you.

Then he'll be on his knee's soon beging for forgivness. :p

Maybe you could tell your parents or you could just stand up for yourself. or you could have your parents call the boys parents and work the whole thing out. or you could just punch him. pm me if you want more tips. ;) :p
Violence isn't the way to go, I mean punch him?!

He'd tell the teacher, then serious princapal time for the person.

Or he'd punch back.

No offense, but your thinkng stupid about punching him.

Usually, if someone doesent stop bothering me when I say stop and the the teachers being a _Cough& I get my mom involved and she phones the teacher and talks and the teacher always does somthing if one of the parents are involved

I am sorry but that was just absolutaly rude! I hate to har people talk like that! Put yourself in her shoes!
Anyway,

I agree with Tamamum, And Tamabloom (All except te punch part :D )
Maybe i already did

i know what its like to be taunted.Espesually when i was emo

hey hey hey there, now i know from seeing your other posts you dont always have it easy at all but dont talk to ppl like tht its rude, she needs help here and if you havent got something mature and helpful to say i suggest you dont bother saying anything

anyway onto the problem, you need to keep on at your teachers that he is a problem, they will then see that what you are saying is not a joke and it needs to be sorted.

if they still dont do anything about it then you need to consult your parents, who will be able to talk to the teachers and headteacher to sort it out. Thats for the worst case scenario. Before you do any of that then i suggest you ask him why you and your friends are constantly being targeted by him. You need to talk to him about it, because they probably dont have a reason for specifically bothering YOU. i know my grandparents and parents always tell me that if someone is nasty to me, the best thing i should do is to hit them. I dont believe in it. 1, you are doing what the bully is doing to you. 2, you then have reason to be in trouble. 3 may not apply to you but i do martial arts and it is against the art to use it in any form apart from self defense when in real danger. so violence is not the answer

hope this helps ^_^ good luck

~TT

It's called sticking-up for yourself, and not living a life being bullied.

Look hun, you're in a really tough position right now. I understand your pain. Now, what you really should do is talk to your parents. And, try staying near a teacher/adult/supervisor on the playground and only go to the park, mall, ect. with your friends; not alone if there is a chance he may be there. If need be, tell the principal if you already haven't. If the school wont do anything, I highly suggest telling the polcie. It will probably stop this nasty boys behaviour once and for all.

Gather all of your braveverness and say out loud "STOP BEING SO MEAN!!!" AND THEN YOU TRANFORME INTO A GIANT WILDERBEARST AND EAT HIM"" hope I help XD

I'm really sorry, but I have to agree with evilrobots. There are things much worse that follow me around everywhere. But if you really need help, I'd tell your parents or the principal.

As blunt as that is, I completely agree with it.

As life goes on there are going to be people you don't get along with. Sometimes you have to learn to deal with it and sometimes you have to solve the problem yourself. Not everyone is going to be sympathetic and do everything in their power to stop it.

I suggest you and a group of friends go to a teacher and calmly explain what he's been doing. If nothing happens with the teacher, go to a higher authority like a principal.

Don't whine. Ever. Calmly talk to them. Explain in detail what's been going on and hopefully something will be done.

If its that serious, I suggest you talk to him or the teacher.

If nothing differs, go to the principal.

Nothing happens with him/her? Talk to your parents.

If your parents don't listen? Take action into your own hands.

By taking it into your own hands, I mean, like if he still keeps on teasing and teasing? Slap/kick/punch him.

He'll be running away to tell the teacher. When the teacher asks you why you did that? Tell him/her that you told her and everyone I could go to, but you guys didn't listen.

I wish I've learned this when I was in elementary school. Things would have been alot different.

//xd3vilx

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back