Please Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirl90205

Reaction score
I am going to send an e-mail to every company and person who I can find that sell fake Tamagotchis (like example JD) because people get ripped off!! And i'm sick of it! please type your name, country and a comment why you don't want them not to sell fake tamas. And thanks for the people who participated. Thank You!!

They're not fake tamagotchis -.-

They're a different brand of virtual pet.

That's like trying to make littlest pet shop stop making their V-pet.

The only way people would get fooled by the other V-pets, is if they don't pay enough attention to what they're buying, in which case they deserve to be fooled.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're not fake tamagotchis -.-They're a different brand of virtual pet.

That's like trying to make littlest pet shop stop making their V-pet.

The only way people would get fooled by the other V-pets, is if they don't pay enough attention to what they're buying, in which case they deserve to be fooled.
I mean like JD just to stop calling them Tamas so people won't be confused. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

I mean like JD just to stop calling them Tamas so people won't be confused. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.
Its there responsibilty. If Bandai cared they would have already sued by now. Beside's, JD is its own brand.

Its there responsibilty. If Bandai cared they would have already sued by now. Beside's, JD is its own brand.
Exactly... JD is.. well, JD.

Some people sell JDs as "tamagotchis" because they are ignorant and/or it's a common search keyword.

If you get tricked, it's your fault. Unless the company claims to be Bandai when it's not. And it's not exactly in your range of business anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back