Please Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_pal225

Reaction score
Ok well today I wake up and my tamagotchi changed into a teenager!! and I had the sound on, the beeping sounded normal but when I came home from school, the beeping changed into this music type thing. (the type of my tamagotchi I was using is the music star.) and when I practice a song, the song goes in slow motion!!! My friend told me that my battery might be low but I'm not sure. Please help! :D

Thats wierd... That never happened to my Tamagotchi. I think it is a glitch because when I play the keyboard nothing happens (exept Maidtchi ((character's wife)) and Puchitchi ((son)) get happy.

Hope I helped! ;)

Tarakotchi Fan ;)

Open up the battery cover. See those holes? Try gently tapping on it. If that doesn't do anything, maybe it is your battery...

Probably is the battery. I had a v.5 and the battery was low. It went really slow. I played a game and when it turns happy with the sunshine it goes pretty fast. But when I did it, it took about 20 seconds to do.

~Flargdawg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back