please help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

olysprincess

Reaction score
My friend has a tamagotchi that is 3 and mine is 6 and they are best friends...i no they cant mate until the other one is an adult but will my tamagotchi be to old for it they have a 3 year different please let me know if i am wasting my time or not...thank you so much!!!

I wouldn't of thought that the amount of age difference between the two tamagotchis would matter :) You should be able to mate like normal, but remember after they have got married, e.t.c wait atleast 24 hours before connecting again to have babies :blink:

I hope this helps,

- Fooet

Just hope that the old one won't turn into an oldie, but if it does, you can let yours turn into one and have 2 secret charactars!

My friend has a tamagotchi that is 3 and mine is 6 and they are best friends...i no they cant mate until the other one is an adult but will my tamagotchi be to old for it they have a 3 year different please let me know if i am wasting my time or not...thank you so much!!!
If it was me and I really wanted to mate the two- I would put the oldest one on pause for a few days until the youngest one is 5 years old. Then they would both be old enought to mate and the oldest one wouldn't have turned into an 'oldie'.

If you leave yours off pause it will probably have turned into an oldie by the time the other one was old enough to mate with it.

yeah you can mate them as long as their both adults because i hatched 2 of my v2's at the same time (i have 3 V3's and 3 V2's) but one of them doesn't have a back for it so it keeps getting the dead battery sign for some reason so i keep having to download it so he's supposed to be 10 like my other tama, but he's only 6. however, one has 2 hearts and one has 4 hearts. they would each have 4 hearts but I don't want to connect them and have kids until they are oldies and they are really old. I mean REALLY old. or if they're both oldies they can. Hope I helped!!!

kuchipatchiluver :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

You can either pause your first tama or let it be an oldie to get a new character. I've heard that if you mate two oldies, you'll get the secret character, oyajitchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back