Please listen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont care about my image I want my mum so bad but not like this not just her coming out of the blue what if she dosent like me what if she hates me and hurts me :(

I will try not to be mean and be very polite and do everything she says.I will make sure I am not naughty I don't want her to see Daddy spanking me now do I.

Wow, you go to bed early.

Remember, you do not have to be totaly open to your mom if you do not want to. It must be an extremely awkward, even a bit scary, situation for you one that I could never imagine. Try to be kind, ask questions if you would like and if she seems like she is ready to answer, and just try to relax.

I wish you the best and hope your meeting with your mom goes well. :]

No its okay I am kinda used to it I dont have a mom :angry: .My daddy will probaly be ok tommorow
If you're used to it then that's a problem. I think you should talk to him, ask him if he is stressed out

if you think he'll start yelling at you better not do so but I think you should try asking him. If

he does the same kind of thing everyday then I think you should report it to the police or else call up a

child abuse hotline that is if things don't work out with your mum (though I think they will :angry: )

Last edited by a moderator:
When she came she picked me up and kissed me and said i am really cute I smiled and she has brought me a cake I said thankyou and eat it it was nice she took me outside and showed me alot of present all wrapped up and i went oh my gosh i have never seen so meany before ahse took them in and I opened them one by one 1st one was a spotty pj set 2cnd was a tamagotchi v4.5 3rd was a nintendo wii 4th was 3 clothes sets 5th was a mobile phone 6th was a box of chocolates and 7th was all coloured paper nd a pack of felt tips with stickers and a pencil case with pens and pencils 3 rubbers and 3 sharpeners,

I was so thankful i hugged her so tight she kissed me and told me to sit on her lap she helped me set up my mobile phone this is the one i had klikshe gave me her number and daddies number then I opened the tamagotchi I got this one its so cute I got a girl and named her mummy

Maybe he had a rough day/night at work but he really did all that wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back