PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!-Bandi's Plan For Tamaisland

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey...Umm...How come that when you go into tama island it says 12 tamas have been put on a Tama Island and the last remaining tamagotchi wins? :furawatchi:

How can the main characters be changed if there is only one winner? :huh:

(no offense)

I LOVE THE MASKTCHI! WAHEY! ;) :ph34r: :D :D :D :)

<.< I would like to point out that the topic starter has so far provided NO PROOF that this is actually what is going to happen.

>.> Now, if he/she would provide, say, a statement/comment from someone from Bandai, that would be different, but... no proof whatsoever.

^__^ I'm voting for Mimitchi and... that one with the flower-ears... XD; (Sorry-- lost track of the names after the original P1 & P2 versions. Lol.)

~Pixie Stix

Last edited by a moderator:
This topic is obviously just a theory and not based on fact from Bandai because otherwise they wouldn't have included Ichigotchi or Ringotchi - who have already been 'removed' from the tamagotchi's.

Unless of course Ichigotchi wins and they put it BACK onto the V4's- which would be good!

I voted for :hitodetchi: It is very cute to me!!!!!!!!!!! But for some reason , I don't really like eating strawberries........(sorry for going a bit off-topic)

Berrydaze -_-

I voted for <_< It is very cute to me!!!!!!!!!!! But for some reason , I don't really like eating strawberries........(sorry for going a bit off-topic)

Berrydaze :D
:D is really cute, I know!

I used to own one called Pasty! :blink:

I am voting for the violetchi , she is so cute , I love her even though I have never had her!!

<_< :D :D :blink: :mametchi: :wacko:

kutchipatchi got kicked off the island! oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I think Bandai's just doing tama island to find out which characters are liked the most, so they can use our favourites on accessories and stuff.

I don't know where everyone is getting this "main" character thing, Bandai never put any of the characters above any of the rest.

Anyways, I'm always going to stay true to :( mimitchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm voting for mimitchi or kutchipatchi because I think they're the most standard characters and I want to keep it that way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back