PLEASE OPEN

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkorocks94

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]My Tamagotchi's won't connect! They are v3's and when I try to connect them it says xfailx. They are all healthy. Please help![/SIZE]

Also click this link to vote for my pet, and get your own!

*removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
What are their ages? If they are babies they might not connect.

*removed*

hmm.....okay then. I wouldn't know...If they're both healthy and teenagers+ there shouldn't be anything wrong with the connection. You've kept their connection together the whole process right? If so then I don't see what's the problem.

Could it be that you are connecting in direct sunlight or not pushing the B button when STAND BY comes on screen? Move away from any sunlight and remember to press the B button when the STAND BY screen pops up. If it still doesnt' work, wait a while and try again.

GotchiGirl96

you MIGHT have too many items. i dont think the screen would work like that but if you have that many items, it may be the case.

also, you tams can have a little wiggle room. like 1-2 inches. if they are too close then it wont work.

*Removed: Off topic post *

Please start a new topic if you have a question to ask members - Thanks so much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back