Please Read and Reply QUESTION

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am new here and this question is about Tama Talk. i been seeing locked topics and some said to lock his/her topic. WHAT DO THEY MEAN? :wacko:

It's just like in real life. If you lock something, no one else can touch your stuff right? lol. If a topic is locked you can't reply.

It's just like in real life. If you lock something, no one else can touch your stuff right? lol. If a topic is locked you can't reply.
:kuribotchi: But i heard i have to lock their topic HOW?

Only Tama Guides / Admin can lock topics.

Locked topics are usually because:

-Someone has broken the rules (People are being abusive /swearing / posting SPAM, etc.)

-The topic is irrelevant / redundant / duplicated elsewhere

So you've probably seen a Member say something like 'Please lock this topic' and it's a message for a TamaGuide.

Hope this helps.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Only Tama Guides / Admin can lock topics.Locked topics are usually because:

-Someone has broken the rules (People are being abusive /swearing / posting SPAM, etc.)

-The topic is irrelevant / redundant / duplicated elsewhere

So you've probably seen a Member say something like 'Please lock this topic' and it's a message for a TamaGuide.

Hope this helps.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

hi its the girl u met @ camp i dont wanna post any personal info but i added u 2 my list there u can ask me who i am and by the way evryone this is for tama_gotchi123

:p Another Question People

How do you do like when people reply after their meseage they have something like this

__________________________________________________________________________PM me or What they like bla bla bla.

how do they do that? :huh: :lol: :chohimetchi: :furawatchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back