Please read this if you know all about tamas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSharada1325

Reaction score
Okay , u girls and guys have to reply asap at this topis 'cause it is an emergency ! my tama is 6 yrs . old and that MATCHMAKER WONT COME !!! By the way , someone told me if your tama turns 7 , the matchmaker wont come ! plz reply ! plz reply !

-SSharada1325

P.S. Mimitchi Forever !!! :p

the match maker will come know mater what so don't worry. pateince is best for now and she will come eventually. what you have heard isn't true and she will come at most of the ages.

the match maker will come know mater what so don't worry. pateince is best for now and she will come eventually. what you have heard isn't true and she will come at most of the ages.
But my for my friendz tama the matchmaker DIDNT come and it turned into a old timer and then it died .

The MatchMaker comes 3 days after your tamagotchi turns into an adult. If your tamagotchi is at the right age for her to come you can set the time to 10:30am, 2:59pm, or 6:59pm and wait one minute and she should come.

GotchiGirl96

also note, she will not come if you are playing a game or using the tam when she is supposed to come.

so a logical thing to do is leave your tama with the volume on (well, not in school or anything) and wait for her to come. (she signals with a beep identical to an attention call)

it will come 72 hours after it became an adult. it comes at 10:29, 2:59, and i dont remember the other one. you have to wait a minute and she'll come. don't play any games or else you'll miss her.

No need to worry :( . All is well, mine turned 7 and it came, and I've heard story's of the Matchmaker coming at age like 10.

TamaEvvee :furawatchi:

What times will the matchmaker come ? I only know one . 6:59 .
3 years (3 days) after the Adult.

The times are 6:59 PM, 2:59 PM, and 10:29 PM. (Just wait a minute)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratualations!!!!! My matcjmaker came today and my tamas `11!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back