please read this...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.dale

Reaction score
alright, ive had my v4 for about 1 year now and i un-paused it after about a month and (i had just put fresh batteries in it) it turns on i play for 2 minutes and the screen turns off, when i push on the back of the tama really hard it turns back on, but only for about a minute, and now i just bought 2 tamas (a v3 and v4) from my friends because they had not played with them in about 6 months and had had them on pause so i got them for cheap, then i get the tamas home and...the same exact nightmare from my first v4 from (turns on then after 2 minutes turns off)....so if anybody can help me that would be GREAT

That is very odd. Try taking out the battery again, then put it back together, and reset. it may work.

This happened to my v4.5, like a week ago. when I looked at it, the screen was blank. Then i too out the back, and took out the battery, put it back in, and downloaded it. Try it.

Hope I Helped:]

~Quinn

Oh, your welcome! I have a topic about that, and they people said that if you hit it really hard, than the screen can go blank. But then I dropped it a few days after and the screen went blank again. Then I just downloaded it, and it went back to normal. I was happy to see my yasaguretchi again:]

Hope I helped:]

hmmmm..now it only stays on when i hold down the back uber hard...thanks for the help but...its the hammer for these tamas :gozarutchi:

That happened to me with my tamagotchi v1.

What i did was put a little piece of paper in the side (under the "antenna" in the little hole)

and pull it off, then it was an egg in the screen.

be careful with the paper because it can be broken inside the toy.

i hope that you can understand me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
As the others said, I think that your tamagotchi is broken. You may have to buy a new one.

That is sad:[ I'm very sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back