please reply QUICK QUICK QUICK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
well, ok, my tama keeps failing it's auditions because Gulasantchi (the last judge) keeps on having an X not an 0!!! I really need the points and the awards!!I ahve 425 tone, 374 rythm, and 647 original and my genre is Classical and my instrments are tympani, and my bands are drums and violin. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???PLEASE HELP ME!

Your skill points aren't balanced.

Tone and Rhythm are too low. Your skill points should be balanced.

Don't focus on just one skill. Bring them up to the same hundred. You're sure to pass next time.

I've had skills of around 200/200/400 and passed, so they don't need to be balanced.

You need to practise with the band (it's boring, but necessary). Select the first option after choosing 'away' to do this.

When you have 35,000 fans, you're about to pass!

I've had skills of around 200/200/400 and passed, so they don't need to be balanced.
You need to practise with the band (it's boring, but necessary). Select the first option after choosing 'away' to do this.

When you have 35,000 fans, you're about to pass!
They actually are. For kuchipatchi love, they were pretty much off.

But yes, practicing at the music studio is necessary.

At 4:15, and 2:2 PM. Now I have passed, and the skills need to be within 150(ish) of each other. Thanks for your help!

You do NOT need to have the skill points balanced, it actually helps to have them unbalanced because it's the gap between the skill points that determines your genre.

The Away game, played a few times, should get you your Pro-Debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back