Please stop the adoption centers...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_chi

Reaction score
I keep seeing more and more adoption centers everyday, and TamaTalk already has a bunch of them. They are just re-makes. So could everyone please stop making adoption centers? It just uses bandwith. And there has already been a warning that they will be merged.

And if you were the first person to make an adoption center, how would you feel if everyone copyed your idea and made adoption centers in their own words? Wouldn't it get annoying seeing someone stealing your ideas, and then putting them in their own words?

So please stop the adoption centers, we already have too many, and they are all about the same. They are just re-makes. I think that they need to come to a stop, but we can keep some of them that have a lot of pages.

I'm sorry if anyone gets upset, but that's just how I feel about the adoption centers. That's just my opinion. I hope you all understand. And I'm sorry if one of tthese topics was already made, I searched and couldn't find anything like this.

- Tama -

Yea, I reckon! Theres TONNES!

I think admin and the guides have been combining them, but theres still too many! :ph34r:

I don't thing PeanutButter13 is too happy! :D

Thank you! Both of you! I glad that people agree. I thought that everyone would just get mad at me... Maybe someone should pin this?

- Tama -

I know! I made up the masktchi peteion adoption thing ages ago and now copies... still? How crazy.
*Nod nod* I know what you mean.

- Tama -

i guess there are a lot...

but a lot of people werent here early enough for the real thing... (i know i wasnt)

maybe if it got pinned in the funstuff section, then pplz would realize what they were doing. and stop annying you.

i guess there are a lot...but a lot of people werent here early enough for the real thing... (i know i wasnt)

maybe if it got pinned in the funstuff section, then pplz would realize what they were doing. and stop annying you.
Yes. Maybe it should get pinned there.

- Tama -

I did make one once like on december 17th and now i feel a little bad but i have never made one again. i so agree with you.
Thanks. Don't feel bad, but people shouldn't make them after they read this.

- Tama -

I've never made one (Thank GOD :( )

And if someone makes one after reading this, they are Thick! :)

Thick, THICK AS A BRICK! lol! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never made one (Thank GOD :( )And if someone makes one after reading this, they are Thick! :)

Thick, THICK AS A BRICK! lol! :(
XD I agree.

- Tama -

[SIZE=14pt] There are tons of them! They should be merged for the people who still do like them.[/SIZE] 

Regards,

DarkCore
I agree. They are stuffing up Tamagotchi Role Play!

- Tama -

X( I don't think...

Because they make up so much of Role Play that it basically IS Roleplay.

I don't like New topics, they take me aaages to read through.

You can call me w/e because I don't really care.

But that's just MY opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back