please tell me please !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heart of stone87

Reaction score
ok guys i was wondering some people have so much skill pioints and i was wondering witch way is better and safer and healthier for you'r tama to get skill points up? 1 way is when you'r tama refuses to play games because of it's weight do you feed it a snack then play games with it? or wait until it's weight is high enough to play a game please replyil do anything if you do!!!!!

well if they are too skinny and u wanna play feeding a few snacks is OK

waiting until its weight is high enough dosent make sense to me

but when u feed it snacks dont feeed it until its like 99 pounds just to maybe about 30 is what i do ^_^

well if they are too skinny and u wanna play feeding a few snacks is OKwaiting until its weight is high enough dosent make sense to me

but when u feed it snacks dont feeed it until its like 99 pounds just to maybe about 30 is what i do :eek:
yes i agree. and btw, off topic but nice icon

ok guys i was wondering some people have so much skill pioints and i was wondering witch way is better and safer and healthier for you'r tama to get skill points up? 1 way is when you'r tama refuses to play games because of it's weight do you feed it a snack then play games with it? or wait until it's weight is high enough to play a game please replyil do anything if you do!!!!!
My tamagotchi has been 20 pounds once. I had over 100 social points so I fed it 2 snacks nd played. This IS a great tip, I highly recommend this.

I feed it snacks if it doesn't want to play games (and I want to play :D ). But I only feed it like 2 snacks at a time -- however, first I always check if it will eat regular meals first. Although meals only raise its weight by 1, it's still good to check if it will eat meals.

I feel bad sometimes when it gets cavities because I feed it a lot of snacks to play games with it; but as long as you take care of its cavities immediately (give it medicine until it's better), it'll be fine. Because I take care of its cavities right away, none its happy hearts don't go down or anything, so nothing bad will happen.

Also, when you play games always try to finish the game so you get the celebration confetti. When you play games like shape, dance, and mimic, they'll give you 8 skill points in intelligence, style, or kindness (depending on the game you play) if you complete the maximum number of rounds.

And another way to gain skill points is to keep bringing it to preschool/school until your tama doesn't gain any more skill points from school for that day.

When your tama is an adult, keep bringing it to work -- this always gives you a lot of skill points if you do an excellent job and doesn't make your tama lose weight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back