Please Tell me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elephant987987

Reaction score
I've debugged my tama is there anything it can do apart from change character and hyper-speed. :ph34r: :ph34r: :wacko: :wacko: :unsure: :unsure: :huh: <_< :lol: :lol: <_< :wacko: :eek: :eek:

I Know how to get passwords to go visit my tamagotchi's parents but every time I try to go to history to get some codes to visit my tamagotchi's grandparents it won't let me in can some one any one help me and tell me what to do or just give me some codes :huh:

I Know how to get passwords to go visit my tamagotchi's parents but every time I try to go to history to get some codes to visit my tamagotchi's grandparents it won't let me in can some one any one help me and tell me what to do or just give me some codes I am sorry Jimmy_14 but this topic is about debugging a tamagotchi

and we normally try to stay on topic in these forum.

Please do start a new topic asking your questions in this forum and I am sure you will get lots of ppl trying to help you out.

Thanks

Best, etc.

TamaMum

on the back off your tama un screw the srew,then take out the batery,than un screw the four screws in each corner,than there will be a little mettel thing that says debug above it, it is by were the batery is supose to be than get a dule pencle and rube it at least 13 times than a egg will apear and then restart is when it says boy or girl press the first butten!!

if you have any questions pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back