please this will help you so much!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvbug15

Reaction score
Ok i was tired of waiting for my tamagochi's to evolve, and had just put them to bed and i looked at their health and it wansn't good so i woke them up and set the time to 1:09pm and i excersiced them and i put the one i did first back to sleep and the other one i didn't start excersicing her yet when i heard the sound of it EVOLVING! i was only in my 3rd day if a teenagermode! normally a teengaer stays that way for 4 days!

the girl evolved into a furawatchi and she is only 3 and i did the same 4 the boy and he is only 3 also and i got a marumimitchi!!!

and on both of them i got slot!!!! a day earlier than they should! and they evolved earlier than they should have!! it was amazing i didn't even know

so now you can have your tamagochi evolve earlier into an adult and still have then two be 3 and not even adults yet but look like thay are! i call it foster of the imposter lol :huh: they have

slot earlier than 4 days !!! so thats what you do ^_^ and they may look like adults but they are really 3 and they will be able to use all the costumes and pencils and everything!!! and you will also have your tamagochi for an extra day!! so now i have both looking like adults but are the ages both 3 and have all their costumes and games even slot!!! so good luck and try it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sence they evolved at 3 the matchmaker will come at 6, I know this from past events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back