Please wish me luck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_girl7777777

Reaction score
I am (my stepfather to be exact) is bidding on a V4 Tamagotchi. I am really nervous and really worried. I really want this. please wish me luck. Thanx.

Well - good luck - hope you win the bid - but don't forget, if you don't win it is not the end of the world - I am sure there will be others up for auction :) (if at first you don't succeed, try & try again... :furawatchi: )

Well - good luck - hope you win the bid - but don't forget, if you don't win it is not the end of the world - I am sure there will be others up for auction :) (if at first you don't succeed, try & try again... :furawatchi: )
Yes, a whole bunch of luck!

How much money did you bid?By the way, I once saw a tama v4 on E bay that was 4 mins away from being givin out and the biggest bid was 25 cents!!!!My mom said no though.I could have got a v4 for 26 cents!!!hehe

Good Luck! I actually bought a v4 TODAY! Its sooo cool! you can earn points online, go to pre-school school and work (depending on age) and you can have more than just 9,999 points. i have 30,000 points!! :blink:

So good luck! Their pretty cool! :mellow:

tamagirl, all tamas on ebay are FAKE!Enjoy ur FAKE tamagotchi.(ps it will be just like a v3)

tamagirl, all tamas on ebay are FAKE!Enjoy ur FAKE tamagotchi.(ps it will be just like a v3)
i do not believe that. My mom and her boyfriend have shops on ebay and they sell a bunch or really cool stuff and it REAL.
i do not believe that. My mom and her boyfriend have shops on ebay and they sell a bunch or really cool stuff and it REAL.

whoops i accidently put my message in with the quote. WHOOPS!

Yes they are fake.There is sopposed to be a mail icon, but instead there is a ight icon just like v3s

Yes they are fake.There is sopposed to be a mail icon, but instead there is a ight icon just like v3s
What are you talking about??? They are real V4's. I have some from eBay, and I would know if it was fake or not. I'm also selling one on eBay.. and it is NOT fake.

Some of them are Fake at least.IM NOT LYING!Because my mom ordered me one and it works just like i v3 and the only difference is the designs.I screamed really load and angrily.I should get my $30 back.SIGH

Well I've noticed that too insted of the mail icon it shows a light icon, well when I bought my tamagotchi v4 from the store it showed the light icon insted of the mail icon and it was real!! But I took out the tamagotchi from the case and it was the mail icon. Real tamagotchi v4's show the light icon but when you take it out of the package it is real...

Ok I don't thonk anyone understood that...It's hard to explain...

I have not seen any fake V4's with the exact design of the 6 that came out, so I'm sorry you somehow got a fake one.

Sometimes people just design stuff like that and it still is a v3.People from Ebay are a total ripoff!

Well, the girl that wrote this post, please tell us if its fake or not when you get it open

hopefully its not fake... cause then... thatd really suck...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back